Mission and Vision
The mission of the Lincoln County School System, in partnership with parents, teachers, and the community, is to provide a safe, secure, and positive learning environment for all students.
All graduates will value education, hold high expectations for themselves, and strive to be successful, responsible, and productive adults.
Flintville School Beliefs
- All students can reach their highest academic potential.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs who can experience success through various opportunities.
- Highly-qualified teachers, paraprofessionals, other school personnel, parents, and the community must collaborate in the responsibility of promoting continual learning processes.
- Research-based methods, curriculum correlated to state standards, best practices, and testing data should be utilized, under the instruction of highly qualified teachers to drive instruction in all classrooms.
- We should provide a safe well-disciplined school atmosphere which will allow students the freedom to learn without fear, starting at an early age.
- We should help students learn and practice the responsibility of citizenship.
- Motivating academic proficiency will not only foster more active learners but also more involved parents.
- The school should provide opportunities for learning, assessing, self-expression, and participation in a variety of creative activities.
- High quality and on going professional development activities provide strategies for emphasizing timely additional assistance and improved success of the lower achieving students.